Thursday, February 3, 2011

QWR Website Launched Today - Stay Tuned as QWR Grows

To all the riders and my supporters out there who care about keeping trails and roads open for responsible motorized use, I just wanted to give you a heads-up to stay tuned to the Quiet Warrior Racing Website and Official Quiet Warrior Racing Blog for updates on new programs, sponsors, and other info.

Even my local paper the CCT did a story


We just got our sponsor logos posted and watch the website as new sponsors are added.  There are already several in the pipeline and I am excited about the potential QWR has to increase the effectiveness of ongoing and new efforts to champion responsible use of public roads, trails, and areas by both non-street legal and street legal motorized vehicles.

I want to thank the gang at Touch Plate for its generous support and sponsorship in helping get QWR launched on the net.  Those guys are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment